- The International Humanitarian Games Association (IHGA) is the world's sole Humanitarian Games organization, providing Multi Sports Games assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions.
- Founded in 2014, the IHGA comprises Iranian/Persian Humanitarian Games (PHG) as well as International Humanitarian Games (IHG), a secretariat is in Hamedan.
- Efforts to establish and register humanitarian games in the competent authorities and conclude a memorandum of understanding on humanitarian games between the IHGA and the Red Crescent Society of the Islamic Republic of Iran as well as IFRC.
- Efforts to set up a higher education center to enable fast response teams and Red Crescent rescuers, volunteers and athletes with the benefit of professors and graduates of various sports science trends.
- Efforts to innovate in holding training workshops, symposiums, conferences and national and international conferences in line with the goals of the population and the federation through the Higher Education Center for Humanitarian Games.
- Efforts to organize national and international humanitarian games as a multi-sport event in cooperation with the Red Crescent Society and the support International Sports Federations.
- Utilizing the national and international capacities of IFs and the Red Crescent Society in order to promote humanitarian games and humanitarian services in order to influence the promotion of peace